What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything you need to know to build links
- Showing you how to scale your link building so you can build more good links without compromising quality
- Showing you how to outsource your link building to the right people who get results
- Showing you how to plan and execute a link building campaign from start to finish
- Showing you how to build links if you’re an ecommerce website
- How to manage a link building campaign from start to finish
- Showing you how to build links if you’re a local business
- The anatomy of a link – what makes a good (and bad) link.
- Showing you how to detect and lift link based penalties
- How to find influencers and what they love sharing
- How to build links if you’re an ecommerce website
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Link Building Book scores 72.21/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.linkbuildingbook.com/n/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: linkbuildingbook.com you’ll also be taken through to linkbuildingbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)